Several JLL executives have been named to the Top 10 lists of the Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors Million Dollar Club in their respective fields. The Club recognizes real estate volume production of $4.5M or more in commercial sales and leasing activity. Members must exemplify the highest caliber of real estate professionalism and service that is synonymous with JLL values, culture, and strategy.
Those that have been awarded Life Membership (LM) indicate an election for any five years:
- #9 in Top 10 Industrial Tenant: Senior Vice President Alan Clayton (LM)
- #10 in Top 10 Industrial Tenant: Senior Vice President William Kee (LM)
- #1 (tie) in Top 10 Investment: Managing Directors Derrick Bloom (LM) and David Gutting (LM)
- #10 in Top 10 Office Landlord: Senior Vice President Jeffrey Frantz (LM)
- #1 (tie) in Top 10 Office Tenant: International Director David Demarest (LM) and Senior Managing Directors Josh Hirsh and Brannan Moss (LM)
“It is an honor for the individuals and for all of JLL Atlanta to receive such high-profile recognition. This is truly a testament to our team’s commitment to excellence and working together to achieve ambitions for our clients,” says Atlanta Market Director, Mike Sivewright.