Building Design + Construction Prices for construction materials see highest spike in two years Results from the Bureau of Labor Statistics showed that prices for construction materials rose 0.8% in March. According to Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc., it was the largest monthly increase in more than two years. #JLLATL
- Atlanta ranks as a top tech hub
- Port of Savannah Plays Crucial Role in Atlanta’s Industrial Real Estate Sector
- Industrial Landscape Breakfast Shines Spotlight on Atlanta’s Surging Industrial Sector
- Atlanta’s Industrial Sector Firmly on the Mend
- U.S. Ports & the Panama Canal: Who will reap the benefits?